Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boeuf Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boeuf bourguignon recipe. You can cook boeuf bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Use 1 large of Tomato.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- You need 6 stalks of parsley.
- Take 6 stalks of thyme.
- Get 5 of bay leaves.
- Use 6 of cloves.
- Provide 4 cubes of beef bouillon.
- Take 2 large of carrots.
- Provide 14 oz of beef cubes (beef tenderloin or fillet – usually 200g per persons – I usually make a little extra, since it stays good in the fridge for up to 4 days).
- Provide 1 1/2 liter of Burgundy wine.
- Take of salt.
- Get of pepper.
Instructions to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Marinate beef in 750ml of wine for 24 hours / leave in fridge.
- Finely chop tomato. Slice carrot lengthwise and cut into thirds. Slice onion in half and insert the cloves into the onion.
- Remove beef cubes from marinade and blot dry with paper towels..
- Fry beef cubes in a pot around 5-10 minutes (high heat, with a bit of olive oil).
- Remove beef from pot and fully coat with flour..
- Put beef with leftover marinade wine in a clean pot along with the above chopped veggies, as well as the parsley, thyme, bay leaves, remaining 750ml of wine, beef bouillion, salt, pepper.
- Slow cook on extremely low heat for 3 hours (2 is possible as well, but beef turns out softer after 3 hours).
If you find this Boeuf Bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.