Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage Pot-au-feu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Pot-au-feu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Pot-au-feu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage pot-au-feu recipe. You can cook cabbage pot-au-feu using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Pot-au-feu:
- Take 1/2 head of of cabbage.
- Get 4 of potatoes (medium size).
- Use 3 clove of garlics.
- Prepare 9 small of onions.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 135 grams of sausages.
- Get 2 of bunches of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of black pepper (Coarse grounded).
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of leaf of Laurier.
Steps to make Cabbage Pot-au-feu:
- Slice garlics. Peel small onions and cut top and bottom side of these a little. Start to cook them on low heat in a pan with olive oil..
- Cut potatoes and put them into water for a while..
- Cut sausages into half, and put it into the pan..
- Cut carrots into a bite size. Put them and potatoes into the pan together. Cook a little, then pour water to cover all ingredients. Put a leaf of laurier..
- Put a lid on the pot and boil it on medium heat. When water boils, skim the scum. Then put cabbages..
- Stir soup and ingredients a little, put salt and pepper. put chopped parsley. Boil on low heat in 10 minutes..
If you find this Cabbage Pot-au-feu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.