Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coq Au Vin, Chicken In Red Wine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coq Au Vin, Chicken In Red Wine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coq au vin, chicken in red wine recipe. You can cook coq au vin, chicken in red wine using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coq Au Vin, Chicken In Red Wine:
- You need 3 lb of Boneless, skinless chicken (breast or thigh).
- Take 3 cup of Red wine, I used Pinot Noir.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 lb of Smoked bacon.
- Take 1 lb of Mushrooms, I used baby portobellos.
- Get 1 of Onion, sliced into rings.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (for dredging the chicken).
Instructions to make Coq Au Vin, Chicken In Red Wine:
- Combine wine, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper..
- Place chicken pieces in wine marinade and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and dry completely. Save the liquid! You will add it back to the recipe later..
- While chicken is drying, Chop and brown bacon in a Dutch oven or NON Teflon pan (u want to develop the brown bits in the pan for flavor).
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside..
- Dredge the chicken in seasoned flour and brown in batches. Then remove and set aside..
- In the same pan add the onion & mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes or so..
- Add the wine marinade and chicken broth and bring it to a boil..
- Add back in the bacon and chicken pieces..
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 1 1/2 hours. Stirring gently every half hour..
- Remove and let rest 15 minutes or so to allow gravy to thicken..
- Great served with crusty garlic bread for dipping in the gravy..
If you find this Coq Au Vin, Chicken In Red Wine recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.