Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourguignon recipe. You can cook beef bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef bourguignon:
- Take 1 kg of Beef.
- Provide 300 ml of Red Wine/Soy sauce.
- Get 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 100 g of Onions.
- Use 100 g of Carrot.
- Take 80 g of Celery Sticks.
- Take 100 g of Leek.
- Get 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Use 25 g of Thyme.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
- Take 300 ml of Cooking cream.
Steps to make Beef bourguignon:
- Marinate the beef using:Black pepper, salt, cooking oil and say sauce/Red wine..
- Allow the beef to soak for 20 minutes. This enables it to gain the flavour of the ingredients used in marination..
- The soy sauce is the "option B"for Red wine. This helps in browning the beef..
- Heat a little oil in a thick bottom pan..
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the carrots,onions,celery sticks and grate them in the desired size and shape..
- In the heated oil, add in the marinated beef, brown it..
- Add in the grated onions,brown lightly..
- Then add in the celery and carrots, stir gradually to avoid them from drying..
- Add in the thyme powder, this brings out a nice aroma and flavour..
- The beef will now contain liquid from the Soy sauce/Red wine..
- Add in a cup of water. Let it boil for 20 minutes..
- When the beef is now ready and soft, add in the cooking cream..
- The cooking cream helps the soup to thicken. A mixture of wheat flour and water can also be used instead..
- Stir gradually for 5 minutes..
- The beef is now ready to serve..
- Serve while hot with chapattis/turmeric rice..
- Awesome dish..
If you find this Beef bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.