Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourguignon (one pot) recipe. To make beef bourguignon (one pot) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Prepare 1 kg of Chuck steak, 3cm cubed.
- Provide 1 of Flour to coat.
- Get 1 of Cooking oil.
- Take 200 grams of Bacon, chopped.
- Get 150 grams of Onion, chopped.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of Leek, sliced.
- You need 250 grams of Small button mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 2 cup of Beef stock.
- Take 2 tsp of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- Provide 1 of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Toss the beef in flour to coat..
- Heat oil in a large pot- medium heat- and brown beef in batches. Set aside..
- Fry bacon and set aside with beef..
- Add onion, leek and garlic. Cook until onion has softened..
- Return beef and bacon- along with all other ingredients (except for parsley), bring to the boil then lower heat to simmer (lid on) for one hour..
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 30 minutes. Sauce will have thickened..
- Serve with mash potato and garnish with chopped parsley. Yummy!.
If you find this Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.