Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coq Au Vin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coq Au Vin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coq au vin recipe. You can cook coq au vin using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coq Au Vin:
- Prepare 2 kg of Chicken thigh fillet, into large pieces (4cm).
- Prepare 5 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 8 of eschalots, peeled, halved.
- Take 4 of Very small onions, sliced.
- Prepare 400 grams of Mushrooms, chunks.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Get 10 small of potatoes, halved.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Get 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Coq Au Vin:
- Fry chicken pieces in a large pan until well browned on all sides. Set aside..
- Use the same pan to fry sliced onion and bacon. Drain on paper towel and set aside..
- Now throw everything into a large slow cooker, lid on. 7 hours on low or around 3 1/2 hours on high..
- Very tasty- enjoy.
If you find this Coq Au Vin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.