Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cow boy burger on french loaf recipe. You can cook cow boy burger on french loaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cow boy burger on French loaf:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of French onion soup packet.
- You need 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- Provide 1 of French bread loaf.
- You need 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- Use of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- Use of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Steps to make Cow boy burger on French loaf:
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
If you find this Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.