Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- Take 20 mls of refined oil.
- Take 20 gms of leeks.
- Get 30 gms of carrots(cut into square).
- Take 20 gms of Zucchini (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 10 gms of french beans(thinly sliced).
- Use 20 gms of celery(thinly sliced).
- Get 10 gms of cabbage.
- Prepare 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 gms of Tomato cocasse.
- Use 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 2-3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Get 100 gms of baked beans.
- You need 15 gms of Macroni pasta.
- Take as per taste of Salt and white peeper.
- Take 5 mls of olive oil.
- Get 1 gms of parmesan cheese(for garnish).
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat refined oil in a sauce pan..
- Add leeks, carrots, Zucchini, French beans and celery..
- Cover the pan reduce the heat to low, cook for 15 mins, shaking the pan occasionally..
- Add stock, Tomato concasse and oregano..
- Cover again and simmer for 20 mins more..
- Add the baked beans, macaroni pasta, cabbage pieces and fresh basil leaves and cook for 10 mins more..
- Season with salt and papper.
- While serving garnish with grated with parmesan cheese and olive oil on top..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.