Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe. You can cook brad's french onion pork chop bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Take 4 cups of prepared rice.
- You need 4 of large pork chops.
- Use 3 cans of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Get 2 of small sweet onions, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Take 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 3 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 tbs of oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- Use 1/8 cup of whiskey.
- Prepare 8 slices of swiss cheese.
Steps to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat..
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning..
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. Sauté until the carmelize. Stir often..
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup..
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10×15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes..
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.