Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot steak recipe. You can cook crock pot steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Use 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of French Onion Soup.
- Use 1 can of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Provide 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
If you find this Crock Pot Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.