Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. To make beef stroganoff you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Use 3 lbs of cubed steak, thin sliced.
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs of button mushrooms, thick sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Provide 2 cans of cream mushroom soup.
- Use 1 can of French onion soup.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of pkgs stroganoff mix.
- Take 2 cups of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Take 12 oz of pkg wide egg noodles.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice cubed steak into thin strips and set aside..
- Clean and thick slice button mushrooms. Set aside..
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add oil and butter. Then working in 3 batches brown meat on all sides, remove to bowl and keep warm..
- Add mushrooms to pan and sautée until liquid is dispersed from mushrooms and they start to brown..
- Add meat back to skillet and stir to combine. Sprinkle stroganoff mixes over top meat and stir to combine..
- Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom and the French onion soup. Stir to mix. Add in the milk, nutmeg and black pepper. You do not need salt because of the soups. Stir all together to combine..
- Add in 2 cups sour cream and parsley and stir to combine. And let simmer for 15 to 29 minutes..
- While simmering. Cook and drain wide egg noodles..
- Serve over noodles and top with chopped parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.