Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion roast beef, slow cooker recipe. To make french onion roast beef, slow cooker you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 2-3 pound of roast beef.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1 can of French onion soup.
- Take 1/3 can of water.
- Provide of finishing.
- Use 2 cans of beans.
- Use of for serving.
- Use of rice or noodles.
Steps to make French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Since there are only two of us, i have a small slow cooker. I think it is a 1 1/2 quart (1.5 liter). Keep that in mind. And about a 2 pound piece of meat..
- Slice your onion into rounds.
- Put them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Trim your meat, cut it into 1 1/2 inch cubes (give or take).
- Put the cubed meat on top of the onion rings..
- Add the French onion soup.
- Add about 1/3 can of water.
- Now I covered it, put it in the fridge over night, started it the next morning.
- Cook it on low for 8 hours. Then we added 2 cans of tri-beans (kidney, pinto and navy). Cook 2 more hours, still on low..
- Initially we thought to eat it plain, however, at the last minute my wife wanted rice. This was a good choice..
If you find this French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.