Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's baked pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's baked pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's baked pork chops recipe. To cook brad's baked pork chops you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's baked pork chops:
- Use 3 of LG pork chops.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 can of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Provide 8 Oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 4 of servings of rice prepared with beef broth.
Instructions to make Brad's baked pork chops:
- Place prepared rice in a 9 X 13 baking pan..
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on top of rice..
- Spread asparagus over pork chops..
- Pour soup over everything. Cover with tin foil..
- Bake at 350, 30 – 40 minutes. Until pork chops are done..
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a med fry pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until everything starts to brown. Add garlic and seasoned salt. Continue until everything is well browned..
- When all is done. Plate rice and pork over the top. Top with sautéed veggies. Serve with whipped yams..
If you find this Brad's baked pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.