Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Bean Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean casserole recipe. To make green bean casserole you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Bean Casserole:
- You need 4 Cups of canned greenbeans (drained).
- Get 1-10.5 ounce of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 2-7 oz. of cans whole button mushrooms drained.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of evaporated canned milk.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/3 Cups of French fried onions.
Instructions to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in mushrooms and green beans..
- Stir in 2/3 Cup of French fried onions..
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
- Stir and top with remaining 1/3 cup onions and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes OR until onions have browned..
If you find this Green Bean Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.