Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe. You can have cranberry slow cooker chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cranberry slow cooker chicken:
- Provide 2 packages of lipton french onion soup packets. (one box has.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts, thighs, or two each (I used two each).
- Get 2 of packages).
- Take 2 can of Cranberry sauce, 14 oz each.
Instructions to make Cranberry slow cooker chicken:
- Add one can of cranberry sauce to bottom of slow cooker; break up..
- Add in two chicken breasts, or one thigh, one breast..
- Sprinkle one french onion soup package on top of chicken..
- Repeat same process for second layer..
- Put slow cooker on high for 6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours, stirring occasionally if needed..
- When the chicken is finished, shred with forks and put back on warm setting for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld even further..
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or on sandwich rolls..
If you find this Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.