Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nikki's Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikki's Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nikki's shepherd's pie recipe. You can have nikki's shepherd's pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nikki's Shepherd's Pie:
- Use 3 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 can of french onion soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- Get 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 pinch of of sugar.
- Use 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- Use 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Take 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Instructions to make Nikki's Shepherd's Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
If you find this Nikki's Shepherd's Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.