Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & ratatouille casserole recipe. You can have creamy chicken & ratatouille casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole:
- Use 3 C of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 C of ratatouille.
- Provide 3 C of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 C of chicken stock.
- Use 1/4 C of grated parmigiano reggiano.
- Get 2 T of herbes de provence.
- Use 1 C of french fried onions.
- Use 1/2 C of champagne vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt & peppercorn melange.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- Place shredded chicken and ratatouille in casserole dish. Mix together..
- Add cream soup, chicken stock, vinegar, and seasonings..
- Top with french fried onions and sprinkle with cheese..
- Spray aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover casserole..
- Bake for approximately one hour or until chicken is thoroughly reheated, casserole is bubbling, and onions are crispy. Remove cover during last 15 minutes..
- If onions are not crispy but casserole is ready to eat, place under broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute to crisp onions..
- Variations; Raw chicken breast or boneless-skinless thighs, vegetable stock, champagne, white vinegar, white wine, white wine vinegar, white pepper, sage, thyme, oregano, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, bacon, pancetta, shallots, cheddar, swiss, provolone, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, parmesean, romano, sour cream, creme fraiche, leeks, lemon zest, butter, capers, celery, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, mustard, goat cheese, chili powder, Italian seasoning, celery seed, chervil, fines herbes, cream, asparagus, broccoli, dill.
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.