Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for best spinach dip! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best best spinach dip! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to best spinach dip! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best spinach dip! recipe. To make best spinach dip! you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare best spinach dip!:
- Provide 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- You need 3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of french onion soup (instant).
- You need 1 large of cob loaf or sour dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
Instructions to make best spinach dip!:
- defrost spinach and squeeze out all the liquid..
- combine spinach, spring onion, sour cream and instant French onion soup. mix it all together, cover and set aside in the fridge..
- cut the top off the loaf and hollow out leaving some bread inside so it can hold its shape. rip up the bread and top of the loaf for dipping..
- finally pour all the dip into the hollowed out loaf and enjoy!!!.
- always a hit at events or when your girlfriends come over for some wine..
If you find this best spinach dip! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.