Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salisbury steak recipe. To cook easy salisbury steak you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Salisbury Steak:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of French onion soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
Instructions to make Easy Salisbury Steak:
- Put ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of onion soup, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Take about a fist full of meat and form into oval patties. (should yield 6 or 7 patties).
- In a small bowl mix remaining onion soup and flour until smooth. Add ketchup, water, worcestershire and mustard powder..
- Over medium high heat brown patties on both sides and pour off excess grease.
- Add sauce to pan and stir. cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occassionally.
If you find this Easy Salisbury Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.