Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick french dip sandwiches with au jus recipe. To cook quick french dip sandwiches with au jus you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Provide 1 lbs of shaved beef.
- Prepare of oil of choice.
- Use dash of garlic powder.
- Use dash of salt.
- Take dash of pepper.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 6 pack of martini's hoagie rolls or 6 hoagie rolls from bakery.
- You need 1 pack of aged swiss slices or any cheese (11 pieces).
- Prepare of * Au jus *.
- Get 1 package of beefy onion (Lipton soup mix).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef stock.
Steps to make Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a medium pot add beef stock, beefy onion mix and worchestershire sauce. Cook on medium to low-medium heat.
- Oil up the saute pan and let it get a little hot.
- Add shaved beef to hot saute pan(medium heat). Mix in the salt, pepper and garlic powder Stir around for about 10 min. Or until browned. (Careful not to cook to much,it will become dry). Now, add a little Au jus (1/4 cup) to the pan. Let it simmer (low heat) while preparing other items..
- Cut up a 1/2 onion. Take out small saute pan. Add a little oil. Let it heat up and toss in the onions. Saute til almost clear or carmelize them..
- On a baking sheet take one hoagie roll and put about 1/2 cup of beef mixture. Add a little onion and take a piece of sliced cheese and half it. Place on top of beef mixture. Repeat 3 more times..
- Now, bake in the oven for approx. 10 mins or until bread is a little crispy and cheese is melted..
- Serve with fries or a veggie or both! Cut in half and enjoy dipping in the Au jus..
- Let me know what you think?.
If you find this Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.