Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for grandma's Swedish meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best grandma's Swedish meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to grandma's Swedish meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's swedish meatballs recipe. To make grandma's swedish meatballs you only need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook grandma's Swedish meatballs:
- Take 1 lb of 85% lean ground beef.
- Provide 3 slice of of bread.
- Provide 1 can of of french onion soup.
- Use 1/4 of flour.
- Take 1 1/4 of water.
- Take 2 of whole onions.
Instructions to make grandma's Swedish meatballs:
- cut 3 slices of bread into little pieces and mix into ground beef.
- take the French onion soup and drain liquid into pan that you are going to cook meatballs in.
- use the leftover onions from the French onion soup and mix it into the ground beef.
- after the bread and leftover onions that are mix now make your meatballs.
- put your meatballs on a plate and cook them in the microwave for 6 minutes.
- now drain the fat out of the meatballs.
- put the meatballs in the pan that there going to cook in.
- add 1/4 flour in the pan.
- add 1 and 1/4 of water in pan.
- chop off your 2 whole onions in pan.
- cook for 2 hour to get the best taste.
If you find this grandma's Swedish meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.