Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker french dip sandwich recipe. You can cook slow cooker french dip sandwich using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Get 4 lb of Rump roast.
- Take 2 can of Campbell's Beef consommé.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's French Onion Soup.
- You need 12 oz of Beer (or one bottle, I used an IPA beer).
- Get 1 clove of Smashed garlic.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sherry Wine.
- Get 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 of French rolls.
- You need of Butter.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Trim off excess fat on rump roast. Place in slow cooker..
- Pour beef consommé, french onion soup, beer, salt, pepper and garlic into slow cooker over the beef..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Before the last hour, remove meat. Let it cool down..
- Slice up the rump roast. Remember to cut against the grain. Return meat back to slow cooker for half an hour on low..
- During the last half hour, cook sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil (and a little butter optional) into big pan and throw onions in. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned..
- Remove meat into a separate dish. Transfer the remaining beef juices into a pot. This will be the au jus for dipping. Add the sherry wine and worcestershire to the au jus. Let it boil and then simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Butter french roll inside and a little on the outside. In another pan, place rolls on medium high until browned..
- Time to assemble! Put meat and onions into toasted french roll. Serve with a small bowl of au jus for dipping and some horseradish. Add cheese if that's your style. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.