Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop and potato casserole recipe. You can cook pork chop and potato casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop and Potato Casserole:
- You need 6 of Pork Chops (or more depending on size).
- Provide 5 of 6 medium potatoes sliced (peeled or unpeeled).
- Get 1 tbsp of butter (plus more to butter the baking dish).
- Use 1 of Seasoning of your choice.
- Get 10 oz of can Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Provide 10 oz of can of French Onion Soup.
Steps to make Pork Chop and Potato Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Brown the pork chops in a skillet..
- Butter the casserole dish and layer the sliced potatoes in the dish..
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the seasoning, and dot with butter..
- Mix the soups together in a bowl..
- Arrange pork chops on top of the potatoes, and pour the soup mixture over the pork chops..
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for 60-90 minutes..
If you find this Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.