Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tarte Flambé (Baked Onion Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tarte Flambé (Baked Onion Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tarte flambé (baked onion flatbread) recipe. To make tarte flambé (baked onion flatbread) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tarte Flambé (Baked Onion Flatbread):
- Provide of Bread dough:.
- You need 250 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 3 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 6 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 195 grams of Water.
- Provide 10 grams of Olive oil.
- Provide of Toppings:.
- Use 1 of onion Onion.
- Take 100 grams of Light cream (The low fat version).
- Take 60 grams of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 dash of Parsley (as much as you like).
Instructions to make Tarte Flambé (Baked Onion Flatbread):
- Take the ingredients for the bread and make them into a dough. If you knead it by hand, the dough is going to become smooth. So add some grease or oil and knead it well one more time until it's slightly transparent..
- Place the dough in a warm spot and let the dough rise for 40 minutes until it has doubled in size. Take some warm water at 30℃ and cover the bowl with plastic wrap..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and shape them into balls. Let them sit for 20 minutes. Pinch the sides and cover them with a tightly wrung out damp towel..
- Take the softened sour cream and light cream, thinly sliced onions and nutmeg and mix together. Eyeball the amounts of sugar..
- Once the dough is done rising, roll out the dough with a rolling pin into an oval shape (About 10cm x 22cm).
- Arrange the dough on a tray and then take the mixture from step four and place it on top. Let the dough rise a second time for 20 minutes. Just let it rise as is. Don't cover it..
- In a preheated oven at 190℃, bake for 15 minutes and it's done. Top with parsley if you'd like..
- This is a picture of the dough that was only divided into 3 portions. I put it on an appropriately sized baking sheet and baked it. I rolled the dough out to a 22cm x 25cm shape..
If you find this Tarte Flambé (Baked Onion Flatbread) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.