Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable-packed pot-au-feu in the pressure cooker recipe. You can cook vegetable-packed pot-au-feu in the pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker:
- Take 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Provide 4 of Wiener sausage.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Herbs of your choice.
Steps to make Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker:
- Cut up the vegetables. Cut the 1/2 head of cabbage into fourths, as well as the onion and potatoes. Cut the carrot into large chunks..
- Place the vegetables from Step 1 and wieners in a pressure cooker along with 1 cup of the liquid soup stock. Cover the pressure cooker with the lid and set it over medium heat. When the pressure indicator rises, reduce the heat to low and cook for one minute..
- Turn off the heat and wait for the pressure indicator to fall back down. Once the pressure indicator is down, open the lid and add the remaining 2 cups of liquid soup stock with the salt and pepper. Then, return the cooker to heat to warm it back up..
- Transfer the contents of the pressure cooker to a plate and serve with your choice of herbs..
If you find this Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.