Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pot au Feu with Pancetta and Chunky Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot au Feu with Pancetta and Chunky Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot au Feu with Pancetta and Chunky Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot au feu with pancetta and chunky vegetables recipe. To cook pot au feu with pancetta and chunky vegetables you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pot au Feu with Pancetta and Chunky Vegetables:
- Provide 150 grams of Pancetta.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Use 50 grams of Cooked soy beans.
- You need 1 of Clove.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Use 1 bunch of Bouquet garni.
- Get 1 of Water.
Instructions to make Pot au Feu with Pancetta and Chunky Vegetables:
- Cut up the pancetta into chunks. Brown well in a pan without oil..
- Add enough water to cover. Make a herb bundle with thyme, bay leaf, rosemary etc. (Or use store-bought bouquet garni). Put the bouquet garni in the pot..
- Stick a clove into the peeled onion, and add to the pan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat, skim off the scum, and turn the heat down to low. Cover with a lid, and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add peeled potatoes, roughly chopped carrot, cabbage, and cooked soy beans. Simmer until the potatoes are cooked through..
- Ladle into serving plates, and optionally serve with mustard..
If you find this Pot au Feu with Pancetta and Chunky Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.