Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [farmhouse recipe] our family's rich and tasty pot au feu recipe. You can cook [farmhouse recipe] our family's rich and tasty pot au feu using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu:
- Use of The meat:.
- Prepare 400 grams of Chicken thighs.
- You need 600 grams of Bacon block.
- Prepare 8 of Wiener sausages.
- You need of The vegetables:.
- Take 5 of Onions (small).
- Provide 2 of Carrot.
- Take 4 of stalks Celery.
- Get 3 small of turnips.
- Get 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare of The soup:.
- Provide 3 large of Water.
- Use 6 of Soup stock cubes (finely chopped).
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu:
- Use the celery leaves too. Cut up the vegetables into big pieces. Big pieces look more inviting..
- Cut the chicken into big chunks. Make diagonal cuts into the sausages. If you don't do this, they will split when heated..
- Put all the meat, vegetables and soup into a large pot. Simmer for one hour..
- Skim off any scum..
- Enjoy the pot au feu with grainy mustard or good salt..
- You can make a delicious curry with leftover broth and vegetables..
- But my top recommendation is to make beef stew with it. Stew made with top quality broth is amazing..
- You can freeze the broth. I use it for soup pasta and other dishes..
If you find this [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.