Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use a pressure cooker! chunky pot au feu recipe. You can cook use a pressure cooker! chunky pot au feu using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu:
- Take 4 of to 5 Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage or chinese cabbage.
- You need 4 of to 5 turnips or 1/4 daikon radish Turnips or daikon radish.
- Get 4 of to 5 small Onion.
- Prepare 2 of per serving Wiener sausages.
- Take of For the soup.
- Take 2 of ☆Soup stock cubes.
- Use 1 of ☆Bay leaf.
- Take 500 ml of plus ☆Water.
- Use of To taste.
- Use 1 of Black pepper.
- Get 1 of Grainy mustard.
Steps to make Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu:
- Make a crisscross cut in the bottom of each onion. Cut the carrot into large pieces..
- Use the potatoes whole. Cut the daikon radish to quarters lengthwise and slice 3 cm thick..
- Cut up the Chinese cabbage into 2-3 wedges..
- Put the daikon radish in the pressure cooker first, then add the ☆ ingredients. 500 ml won't make a lot of soup, so add more water up to 1000 ml..
- Put the Chinese cabbage on top, cover with a lid and start heating the pressure cooker to bring it up to pressure. When it reaches pressure, cook for 1 minute over low heat, and turn off the heat..
- When the cooker has depressurized, unlock the lid, add the sausages and bring a a boil..
- It's delicious with some grainy mustard!.
If you find this Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.