Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and Vegetable Pot-Au-Feu-Style Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Vegetable Pot-Au-Feu-Style Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and vegetable pot-au-feu-style ramen recipe. To make sausage and vegetable pot-au-feu-style ramen you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and Vegetable Pot-Au-Feu-Style Ramen:
- Get 2 packages of Maruchan ramen noodles salt flavor.
- Prepare 1 of Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot.
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- Use 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 4 of sausages Wiener sausages.
- Use 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Get 1 of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grainy mustard.
Steps to make Sausage and Vegetable Pot-Au-Feu-Style Ramen:
- This time, I used Maruchan salt-flavored ramen noodles..
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, and cut into chunks..
- Cut the onions and cabbage in half vertically with the stems still attached..
- Cut the sausages in half at a diagonal..
- Add water for the soup, vegetables, sausages and soup base, and turn on the heat..
- After the vegetables have softened, take it out of the pot, cut the stems of the cabbage and onion, and cut the cabbage into easy-to-eat sizes..
- Add the noodles into the soup used to boil the ingredients, transfer with the soup into a bowl, and add the ingredients..
If you find this Sausage and Vegetable Pot-Au-Feu-Style Ramen recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.