Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable and Chicken Pot-au-feu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable and Chicken Pot-au-feu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable and chicken pot-au-feu recipe. You can cook vegetable and chicken pot-au-feu using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable and Chicken Pot-au-feu:
- Use 4 of legs Chicken with bones (bone-in thigh or wings).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ★Roughly ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of ★Garlic powder.
- You need 100 ml of White wine.
- Take 1 of ☆Water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 2 of ☆Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Parsley (for garnishing) (optional).
- You need of Vegetables of your choice (for example):.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Take 2 of Carrots.
- Provide 4 of Potatoes.
- Use 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Provide 4 of White mushrooms.
Instructions to make Vegetable and Chicken Pot-au-feu:
- Evenly pierce the chicken in several places with a fork to allow the flavors to be absorbed. Cut the vegetables into large chunks..
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Brown the chicken on the skin side first, then turn it over and season with the ingredients marked ★..
- Brown both sides thoroughly, then remove from the pot, transfer to a dish, and set aside..
- Lightly sauté the onions and carrots in the same pot. Add white wine to make it flavorful, and add the potatoes and the browned chicken..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆, bring to a boil, and then simmer over low heat. Add the cabbage and button mushrooms and continue to simmer until the vegetables are tender..
- I recommend serving it with a boiled egg, sour cream (for a rich and fresh flavor), or mustard (which goes great with the chicken)..
If you find this Vegetable and Chicken Pot-au-feu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.