Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spring cabbage pot-au-feu recipe. You can cook spring cabbage pot-au-feu using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu:
- Use 350 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 300 grams of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1/3 of Celery (if you have any).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of leaf ◯ Bay leaves.
- Use 9 grams of ◯ Soup stock granules.
- Take 1 of litre ◯ Water.
- You need 1 of Rough ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of as liked Grainy mustard (as liked, for the sausages).
Instructions to make Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu:
- Cut the carrot in half lengthwise, then cut into quarters lengthwise. Chop the onion and cabbage into quarters lengthwise. Peel the potato but do not cut. Chop the celery into about 5 cm pieces..
- Put the celery, carrot, onion, potato, and the ◯ ingredients into a pot. When it boils, cover with a lid and simmer over middle heat..
- When the potato is cooked thoroughly (usually takes about 20 minutes), add the cabbage and sausages and continue cooking. Add hot water if there's not enough..
- When it's boiling, remove the sausages and continue cooking until the cabbage is wilted. Add the sausages and warm right before serving..
- The soup stock granules I used were stick-typed. I used less than is listed. Taste first, and scatter some black pepper if you wish..
- You could also serve in a pot, and eat your favorites directly from it. I added celery for the aroma. I usually make a lot to arrange it the next day..
If you find this Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.