Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Albacore Tuna Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Albacore Tuna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albacore Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albacore tuna casserole recipe. To make albacore tuna casserole you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Albacore Tuna Casserole:
- You need 12 oz of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 14 oz of Albacore Tuna – 2 cans.
- Provide 21 oz of Cream of Mushroom Soup – 2 cans.
- Use 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of French Fried Onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Albacore Tuna Casserole:
- Add 3 quarts water and olive oil to 6 quart pot. Bring water to a boil. Add noodles and boil 6 minutes. No salt!.
- While noodles cook, pour cans of soup and Albacore into large mixing bowl and stir with a fork adding one soup can of water until it is smooth like gravy..
- When noodles are done, drain them and rinse them with hot water..
- Return cooked noodles to pan and add soup and tuna while stirring..
- Pour tuna and noodle mixture into 9"×13" baking pan. Sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder and spread both cheeses. Add french fried onions evenly over the top of noodle mixture..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in pre-heated 350 ○ oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil after baking for 30 minutes and increase oven temperature to 400 for 10 more minutes to brown onions and seal cheeses..
- Cut into large squares and serve while hot..
If you find this Albacore Tuna Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.