Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & tender salisbury steaks recipe. You can cook easy & tender salisbury steaks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 1 can of french onion soup.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 small of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Steps to make Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks:
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, 1/3 cup of the french onion soup, bread crumbs, onion, red pepper, eggs, salt and ground pepper..
- Shape into round or oval patties..
- In a frying pan, brown both sides of the patties..
- On a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, the remaining soup, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, water and the mustard. Mix well and pour over meat cover and cook for 20 min..
- Serve with any side dish you like and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.