Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Blueberry French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry french toast recipe. To make blueberry french toast you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry French Toast:
- You need of All.
- Take 12 slice of day old bread.
- Take 2 oz of (8 oz) packaged cream cheese cut into 1inch cubes.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Provide 1 cup of white sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Blueberry French Toast:
- in a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and syrup.
- lightly grease a 9×13 in baking dish. arrange the bottom with bread dipped in the egg mixture. top with cream cheese and half a cup of blueberries. top with remaining bread crumbs that are dipped in mixture. cover and refrigerate overnight..
- remove next morning about 30 minutes before baking. preheat oven to 350.
- cover and bake for 30 minutes. uncover and continue baking for 25-30 minutes (until center is firm and surface is lightly browned).
- in a medium saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, and water. bring to a boil. stirring constantly cook for 3-4 minutes. mix in remaining blueberries. reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes (until bluberries burst). stir in the butter and pour over french toast.
If you find this Blueberry French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.