Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Nutella and banana French toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nutella and banana French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella and banana French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella and banana french toast recipe. You can have nutella and banana french toast using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella and banana French toast:
- Provide 6 slices of bread.
- Provide of Nutella.
- Get 1 of banana, cut into 1/4 cm slices.
- Use 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Nutella and banana French toast:
- Spread some Nutella onto one slice of bread. I found about a heap tsp works well, although you can definitely add more if you want it oozier. Lay in a few slices of banana, then top with another slice of Nutella-smeared bread. Press the edges of the 'sandwich' together firmly to seal. Repeat..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Melt a few tbsp unsalted butter in a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Dip the sandwiches carefully one at a time in the batter, then lay them into the pan. Let cook a few minutes until browned and toasty, then flip and brown the other side. Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar..
If you find this Nutella and banana French toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.