Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Salty French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Salty French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy salty french toast recipe. You can have cheesy salty french toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Salty French Toast:
- Provide 2 of large bread slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 TSP of salt (I add little salt because cheese have also salt).
- You need 1/4 TSP of black pepper powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 of cheese slice.
- Get 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Ketchup for topping.
- Provide of Cheese sauce or mayonnaise for topping.
Instructions to make Cheesy Salty French Toast:
- Take a deep bowl or plate add 1 egg, milk,salt black pepper,whisk it well..
- Then dip bread slices in it 👇.
- Then add butter on tawa or fry pan and fry these slices..
- First fry one side for just 1/2 minute than turn now add cheese slice and shredded mozzarella cheese.then put one slice on other slice.👇.
- Fry it for little so that cheese will melt..
- Yummy cheesy salty french toast are ready to eat.toping it with done ketchup and cheese sauce..
If you find this Cheesy Salty French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.