Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my eggy bread with a little grated cheese, quick and easy too 😘 recipe. You can have my eggy bread with a little grated cheese, quick and easy too 😘 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘:
- Provide 2 Slices of Bread.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbls of Grated chedder cheese.
- Get 2 1/2 of tsps Butter.
Steps to make My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘:
- Whisk the 2 eggs add salt also pepper. Next heat up non stick pan add 1/2 tsp Butter until melted.
- Next dip the Bread in the whisked egg on both sides then add one slice to the pan melted butter turn over so as the egg bread gets butter on both sides. Fry for 1 minute then turn over and repeat until its browned..
- When it's browned take off add to a serving plate and repeat with the other slice adding the other 1/2 butter to the pan first..
- Add to a plate and add the little bit of cheese on top. Warm up in the microwave to melt cheese just for 30 seconds high heat..
- Slice the bread the bread and add to a serving plate..
If you find this My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.