Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French fries Bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries Bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries bhel recipe. To make french fries bhel you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make French fries Bhel:
- Take 3 of potatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of dates & tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Get as required of Sev for garnish.
- Take as required of Coriander leaves finely chopped for garnishing.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic chutney.
- Get as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make French fries Bhel:
- Cut potato in long shape & wash it for 4 or 5 times till all starch go away from potato..
- Fry the potatoes till golden brown. Take a bowl put potato chutney onion Chana dal and mix it well..
- Pour in plate garnish it with coriander leaves & Sev serve it..
If you find this French fries Bhel recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.