Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast rolls with custard recipe. You can have french toast rolls with custard using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast Rolls with Custard:
- Get of French toast rolls (see recipe).
- Get of Topping.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla custard.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk boiled.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk room temperature.
- Use of Sugar to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Provide of Apple slices as required.
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crystal sugar or granulated.
- Prepare of Kishmish as required.
Steps to make French Toast Rolls with Custard:
- Boil the milk on medium flame.
- Mix custard powder in the milk (room temperature).
- Add custard mixture into boiled milk add sugar keep stirring.
- Cook it until it becomes thick enough, Remove from the heat..
- Pour directly on rolls in a serving dish, (see recipe).
- Heat the pan, add apple slices on medium low flame, sprinkle sugar on the slices,then flip them on other side afer 2 minutes and cook it more 1 minutes until colour becomes lightly golden then garnish the slices on rolls.
- Garnish with slices and some raisins serve as cold or hot on as per your choice Hopefully you will like it.❤.
If you find this French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.