Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Student Meal; Dadar Omelette with Stir Fry French Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Student Meal; Dadar Omelette with Stir Fry French Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal; Dadar Omelette with Stir Fry French Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal; dadar omelette with stir fry french beans recipe. To make student meal; dadar omelette with stir fry french beans you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Student Meal; Dadar Omelette with Stir Fry French Beans:
- Use 2 pc of Eggs (whisked in a bowl).
- Provide 1 pc of Red Chilli (finely diced).
- Prepare 1 pc of Green Chilli (finely diced).
- Get 1 of Red Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 20 g of Spring Onions (finely diced).
- Prepare 70 g of French Bean (cut lengthways).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 1/4 of water.
- Use 2 g of Salt.
- Get of Condiments (of your choosing):.
- Take of Chilli Sauce.
- Take of Sweet Dark Soy.
- Provide of White Pepper.
Instructions to make Student Meal; Dadar Omelette with Stir Fry French Beans:
- Add 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in a pan until hot. Fry 1/2 amount of onions, spring onions, red chillies and green chillies until fragrant. Lift and let it cool and then add it woth the eggs..
- Add 1 Tbsp of cooking oil to the same pan until hot. Add in the eggs and be sure to spread the eggs evenly. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes and then roll the omelette into a tube. (If you want you can flip the omelette to cook the other side). Lift and set aside..
- In the same pan add 1 Tbsp of cooking oil and fry the remaining onions, red and green chillies until fragrant. Then add the french beans, salt and water. Cover with a lid and let cook for 1 minute. Lift the lid and reduce the water until dry. Lift and set aside..
- Assemble the omelette and french beans. Serve it with any condiment you like. Garnish with spring onions..
If you find this Student Meal; Dadar Omelette with Stir Fry French Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.