Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french potato salad recipe. To cook french potato salad you only need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Potato Salad:
- Take 5 of medium red potatos, boiled in salted water until tender than p.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped basil leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, more if you want it creamier.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of for garnish.
Steps to make French Potato Salad:
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients EXCEPT mayonnaise and celery. Combine this with warm potato cubes. Chill until cold, add mayonnaise and celery when cold..
- Garnish with cajun seasoning.
If you find this French Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.