Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's gilroy garlic french fries recipe. You can have mike's gilroy garlic french fries using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries:
- Take of Garlic Fries & Dip.
- Get 4 large of Russet Potatoes [cut long-lengthwise-about the same width of your index finger].
- Use 1 of 9.5 oz Bottle Minced Squeeze Garlic With Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Each: Garlic Infused Olive Oil – Granulated Garlic – Dried Parsley – Thyme – Sea Salt – Onion Powder – Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Use 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- Take 1 of Sour Cream & Chives [for dip].
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Granulated Garlic [sprinkle following baking].
- Get 1 tbsp of Sea Salt Or A Powdered Salt [divided – sprinkle following baking].
Instructions to make Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries:
- Cut potatoes into French Fry form about the size of your index finger and soak in ice water [more ice than water] for 30 minutes – up to 2 hours. This step is VERY important since it makes your fries much crisper than they would without – especially since you're baking them..
- Place one of your oven racks closest to the hottest area of your oven. Top or bottom – depending upon your specific oven model..
- Preheat over to 450°..
- Excluding sour cream, chives, potatoes and your finishing sprinkles of granulated garlic & sea salt – mix everything in an extra large Ziplock bag..
- After 30 minute + chill in ice – dry fries completely on paper towels..
- Place 1/2 of your fries in your ZipIock Bag and massage well..
- Arrange fries on racks or on slightly crumpled up tinfoil so the fries can brown and crisp underneath. Or, you can lay completely flat..
- Add your other half of fries to bag, massage and repeat process..
- Lightly sprinkle granulated garlic and 1/2 tbs sea salt over fries..
- Place fries on hottest rack and bake for 30 minutes. Watch your fries closely after 20 minutes to make sure garlic isn't burning..
- Flip fries over 15 minutes in to bake cycle and sprinkle again with granulated garlic and remaining sea salt. Put back in oven for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Since there is thyme in this recipe, sour cream is the VERY best condiment to serve these garlic fries with. However, if you omit the thyme, ketchup works quite well..
- Chefs Note: You can deep fry these garlic fries. If we do, we use a garlic infused high heat oil we purchase online. DIRECTIONS FOR FRYING: Heat oil – Add fries but don't over pack them – Blanch fries in hot oil for 6 – 7 minutes until they're limp and pale – Drain on paper towels for a few minutes to even a few hours – When ready to fully fry, place fries back in hot oil for 10 minutes or until crispy – Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt immediately..
If you find this Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.