Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Gateau/ Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Gateau/ Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato gateau/ casserole recipe. To make potato gateau/ casserole you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Gateau/ Casserole:
- Use 300 grams of potatoes.
- Use 25 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 50 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Use 50 grams of ham.
- Provide 1 small of egg.
- Use of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 10 grams of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Potato Gateau/ Casserole:
- Boil potatoes and mash them.
- Cut ham and cheese into small cubes or strips.
- Mix mashed potatoes with the small egg, butter, ham and cheese; season to taste.
- Put the mixture in a buttered small baking pan.
- Spread bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on it, then finish with some butter swirls.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
If you find this Potato Gateau/ Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.