Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Ratatouille recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To make baked ratatouille you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Get 4 of Bacon strips, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Take 1 large of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 can of (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos.
- Take 1/3 cup of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 large of garlic clove.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 large of eggplant, cubed. Salt the cubes in a colander for 1/2 hour. This draws out bitter moisture. Rinse and dry well..
- Use 4 medium of zucchini, sliced into 1/2 moons.
- Prepare 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Use 8 of to 12 ozs cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- In large skillet, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp; drain. Add tomatoes, paste, oil garlic salt and Italian seasoning..
- Spread 1/2 the sauce into a greased 9-in X 2-in casserole. Layer1/2 of each vegetable and cheese. Repeat. Bake in 375°F oven (190 C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.