Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Schezwan poha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Schezwan poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Schezwan poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to schezwan poha recipe. To cook schezwan poha you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Schezwan poha:
- Provide of Poha.
- Provide 2 cups of Flattened rice (poha), soaked and drained.
- Provide 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Use 3 tsp of oil.
- Take of Vegetables.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Green beans (French Beans) finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Carrot, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cabbage, finely grated.
- Get 1/4 cup of Baby Corn, finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of Capsicum, finely chopped.
- Take of Spices.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
Steps to make Schezwan poha:
- For schezwan poha.
- To begin making Schezwan, Poha recipe, wash the poha in running water and keep it in a colander for the water to drain..
- Heat oil in a kadai on a medium heat, once the oil is hot, add in the ginger and garlic paste and saute until the garlic and ginger paste turns golden in colour..
- Add the vegetables, saute for about 5 minutes or until it is cooked to a crunchy texture. Avoid over cooking them..
- Take a mixing bowl and add the spices and mix well..
- Add the spices in the vegetables and Mix well.
- Add the poha in the vegetables mixture and mix well.
- Schezwan poha is ready to be served..
If you find this Schezwan poha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.