Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Triple Schezwan Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Triple Schezwan Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Triple Schezwan Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to triple schezwan noodles recipe. You can cook triple schezwan noodles using 43 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Triple Schezwan Noodles:
- You need of For Noodles.
- Provide 2 packets of noodles.
- Provide 1 of small size onion.
- Get 1 of green chilies.
- Use 1/2 cup of sprouted green moong.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Water for boiling.
- Prepare as required of Oil as required.
- You need of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 5-6 of French beans.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small carrots.
- Get 4tbsp of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of spring onion greens.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of schezwan sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil as required.
- Use 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Prepare of For fried paneer.
- Get 100 gms of paneer.
- Use 2 of tblsp cornflour.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- Take 1/2 cup of fried noodles.
- Use 1 of scrambled egg.
- Take Handful of sprouted green moong.
- Get 1 tsp of spring onion greens.
Instructions to make Triple Schezwan Noodles:
- Boil the noodles as per the packet instruction. Drain the water, wash it with cold water, apply some oil and keep it aside. Take some of the boiled noodles and deep fry them & keep it aside for garnishing..
- For frying the paneer, make a batter of corn flour, all-purpose flour, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, black pepper powder & salt with water, dip the paneer pieces in the batter and fry them golden brown & keep it aside..
- Now heat some oil in a pan, add some thinely sliced onion, green chillis, sprouted green moong fry it for 2 min, add the boiled noodles, salt and cook it for 3-4 mins & keep it aside..
- For the gravy, in a bowl add the schezwan sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar & soya sauce, mix it well & keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, fry it for 1 min, add cabbage & carrots, fry it for 2-3 minutes, add beans, onions & capsicum and fry the vegetables well on a high flame for 5-7 minutes..
- Now add the sauces, add the fried paneer cubes, add black pepper powder and salt (remember the sauces too contains salt so adjust the quantity accordinginly) coat it well & fry it for 2 min, add around 1 cup of water, allow it to boil..
- Make a thin slurry of 2 tsp of cornflour with half cup of water and pour it over the gravy and mix it well, until the gravy thickens, lastly add some chopped spring onion greens, give it a nice stir and it's ready..
- Now for serving, put the noodles on a serving plate, pour the gravy on it, and garnish it with fried noodles, scrambled eggs, spring onion greens & sprouted green moong and enjoy..
If you find this Triple Schezwan Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.