Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken hakka noodles recipe. To cook chicken hakka noodles you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Hakka Noodles:
- Take 150 gm of noodles.
- Use 100 gm of boneless chicken cut into strips.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of carrot thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of french beans thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of big onion sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare As required of Salt and oil.
Steps to make Chicken Hakka Noodles:
- Cut all the vegetables in thinly sliced and chop ginger and garlic..
- Boil 2 litres of water. Add salt and oil in it. Then put the noodles. Boil it for 6-7 minutes. Or until it is 90 percent cooked. Wash it with cold water. Then drizzle oil on it and set aside..
- In a bowl take chicken pieces. Add salt pepper, ginger, garlic paste vinegar, soya sauce. Add one egg and one tbsp cornflour. Marinate for 10 minutes..
- In a pan take 2 tbsp of oil heat it. Add chicken pieces and saute for 2-3 minutes. Take it out from the pan. Heat one tbsp of oil. Add two eggs, salt and pepper. Saute for 1-2 minutes. Take it out from the pan..
- In the same pan add 4 tbsp of oil. Heat it. Add chopped garlic and green chillies. Saute for one minute. Add chopped ginger. After few second add thinly sliced onion. Cook for two minutes..
- Add other vegetables. Saute for two minutes. Cook it over high flame. Add soya sauce, green chilli sauce, black pepper powder, vinegar, sugar and salt. Cook it for few second..
- Add chicken and eggs. After 1-2 minutes add boiled noodles and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Then serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.