Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe. You can cook leftover chicken steak shawarma using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Use of Marinated chicken recipe. Link connected (see recipe).
- You need 3-4 of pita bread.
- Use 1 of carrot (julien small cut).
- Provide 1 of capsicum (julien small cut).
- Prepare 150 gm of cabbage.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbl of chilli sauce.
- Take 2/3 of potatoes for french fries.
- Use Half cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Provide Half cup of mayo garlic sauce.
Steps to make Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Fry chicken steak pieces then julienne cut them.
- In the same pan add oil then fry capsicum, carrot and cabbage then add fried chicken and soy and chilli sauce. Mix them well. Cook for 2 mint.
- In a bowl mix chilli garlic ketchup and mayo garlic sauce to make shawarma sauce.
- Cut potatoes and fry them as we make french fries..
- Now take pita bread. Spread shawarma sauce then add chicken veggies and french fries. Wrap with butter paper. it's ready.
If you find this Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.