Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hakka noodles recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hakka noodles recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hakka noodles recipe recipe. You can have hakka noodles recipe using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hakka noodles recipe:
- You need 11/2 of packet of hakka noodles.
- Take as required of Water for boiling noodles.
- You need 02 of medium sliced onion.
- Take 02 of medium sliced capsicum.
- Take 02 of medium sliced carrot.
- Use 6-7 of french beans.
- Get 01 of small bowl chopped & boiled mushroom.
- Use 01 of small bowl tofu.
- Provide 9-10 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Take 02 of green chillies or according to your taste.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 02 tbsp of oil.
- Use 01 tsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 02 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 02 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 02 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Use 01 tsp of ajinomoto.
Steps to make Hakka noodles recipe:
- All ingredients.
- Take a vessel add 03 glass water and let it boil.
- Once water boils add hakka noodles according to instructions on packet.(do not overcook else noodles will turn mussy).
- Strain water.
- Add cold water to stop further cooking of noodles and then add 01 tsp oil to avoid sticking with each other..
- Now, take a heavy bottom pan add 02 tbsp oil and 01 butter.
- Add garlic and saute well for 30 sec approx.
- Add slit green chillies and onions and saute well till onions become translucent.
- Now add all chopped vegetables and saute for 2-3min as we have to keep vegetables crunchy..
- Add tofu & boiled mushrooms and mix it.
- Add boiled noodles and add sauces – soya sauce, green chilli sauce, vinegar.
- Add salt and black pepper powder as per your taste and 01 tsp ajinomoto.
- Mix it well.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves(optional) as everybody does not like coriander leaves in noodles..
- Mix it thoroughly again and serve it hot and spicy hakka noodles.
If you find this Hakka noodles recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.