Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe. To cook fillet mignon with mushroom sauce you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce:
- Prepare 450 gms of beef tenderloin.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 2-3.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For veggies(carrot,zucchini,French beans)olive oil and butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of Thyme.
- Use of For mushroom sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take of Water as required.
- Use to taste of (Salt,pepper,garlic powder,chicken powder,thyme).
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Mushroom chopped.
Steps to make Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce:
- Marinate beef steak with only salt and pepper and olive oil and rest it for 2-3 hours..
- Make the grill pan very hot but do not grease the pan,grease the meat with olive oil and place in on hot pan..
- Grill for 3-4 min than flip after flipping put a spoon of butter and cloves of garlic for seasoning and grill for 2-3 min..
- Plate the steak and set with side lines..
- For veggies :cut veggies in Julian style and stir fry with olive oil and butter add seasoning (salt,pepper,thyme).
- For mushroom sauce:heat the pan and add butter than add flour mix well and add milk whisk continuously try to do not make lumps. Add little water as required and then add seasoning (salt,pepper,chicken powder,thyme,garlic powder)now add chopped mushrooms and mix well..
- Set the plate steak plate with veggies,baked potatoes or fries (your choice)caramelised garlic,mushroom sauce and dips..
If you find this Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.